Sunday, August 9, 2015

Is there a Ninja in my house?

How to check if there is a ninja in your house in 3 easy steps:

Step one: check if any knives are missing. Ninjas often steal knives to use as weapons orto cut their bread into slices. If some of your kitchen knives are missing, there is probably a ninja in your house.

Step two: see if things are being moved around without someone moving them. If you see objects hovering around your house, a ninja is probably moving them.

Step three: are you being attacked by an invisible foe? If you are randomly being attacked by an invisible foe, you probably have a ninja attacking you.

What should you do if a ninja is in your house? Ninjas are undefeatable. You should probably move out.

1 comment:

  1. What do I do if a ninja is stalking me though? And how do I know if it's stalking me or simply keeps accidentally bumping into me when I turn around?

    ReplyDelete